The Small Farms Team supports programming for beginning farmers, rural lifestyle farmers, and other small farm operators whose needs are not already met by other Extension teams.
The Small Farms Team will bridge gaps between existing programming efforts while avoiding overlap and duplication of efforts. In addition, the Small Farm Team will look to partner with outside agencies and related industry groups whose work is focused on the small farm landowner or operator.
More information is available on the Small Farms Team website.
- Small Farms Team Website
- Decision-Making Tools
- Financial Benchmarking
- Interpreting Financial Statements and Measures (IFSaM)
- WI Dairy Farm Ratio Benchmarking Tool
- How to Begin Your Small Farm Dream
- Planning Your Rural Property
- USDA Report on America’s Family Farms
Workgroups / Special Projects
Contact team leaders for special project information
Partners / Organizers